Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Too Fab Tuesday: Falltastic

Fall will be upon me any day! By the end of next week it'll be in the 70s back home it's gonna be 90s... See why I'm happy?

With fall comes decor, pumpkin... Everything, Halloween consumes, sweaters, yummy hot beverages, reading by cracking fires, football, and of course homecoming. With all that comes a major change in wardrobe. With summer spring outfits there isn't much change but for fall you go from shorts and tanks to jeans and boots and scarves. I love this change. I love summer for the freedom but I mean who doesn't love pumpkin lattes? And crackling fires?

So here are some outfits, one for a colder climate like mine now or warmer one like I was in.

First photo:
Upper right: plaid is a staple. Must have it. So are some rain boots. Throw a scarf and sweater over a button down with some boots and insta cute and cozy!

Upper left: love the layering of a neutral canvas coat with a chunky sweater and some leggings. Cute bun and ponytail and off to the pumpkin patch.

Middle: this is great for taking leaves or going to a bonfire. A cute Henley with a quilted vest and some duck shoes your toes will stay warm even when trekking though wet grass.

Lower middle: quilted coat=staple. Warm & cute.

Right lower: that pea coat is to die for! With some classic boots and a white sweater you're set for some lunch and semi casual dinner! Maybe with the BF's fam? Haha who are we kidding I'm forever single.

Left lower: love. The pea coat with the jean top and floral scarf & leg warmers is warm cozy and casual, school, decorating, dinner, pumpkin patch, you're good!

Second Pic
Upper left: similar to the left lower of the last but a little better suited for warmer fall weather. The jean shirt and floral scarf are very versatile, definitely a new staple.

Upper middle: stripes and mustard. Perfection! Rolled jeans and flats scream a mild fall, in other word this will be me next week. It's so easy and classic I just love it.

Upper right: teal tunic and dark leggings with boots. I'll certainly be wearing this. T

Lower left: l am not usually a tribal print girl but I do love this slouchy shirt and those boots. Easy comfy, apple picking anyone? Do people do that? I hope so...

Lower right: a variation of the other stripes and mustard, love it.

So I hope these provide you with as great of ideas as its provided me!

So please please please help me out guys I need a Halloween costume that's just cute and simple! I'm not going to be going out or anything just handing out candy!

Stay beautiful and watch for a change in the leaves!

Love,

GITGB



No comments:

Post a Comment