Monday, August 19, 2013

Fitness Friday

I want to try to make those little muffins but honestly I'm not so sure if a no fat no sugar muffin is going to be all that great?

Here's the recipe if you want to try it: http://shrinkingjeans.net/2010/11/taste-of-the-sisterhood-oatmeal-applesauce-muffins/

That tank top is so cute! I mean who doesn't love Elle Woods?

Here is where to get it: http://www.lookhuman.com/design/18929-exercise-gives-you-endorphins

The smoothie is to die for! I have been having it for breakfast everyday (before I left Cali) and wow, it's my new favorite. It's a spoon full of peanut butter (for protein) one banana (frozen makes it thicker but it is fine not frozen, if you freeze it peel it first!) and about a third cup of skim milk. Blend together then add maybe about a quarter to a third cup of crushed ice then viola! It's a delicious and protein and vitamin packed breakfast that keeps you full for a good couple of hours.

That guide for running shoes is great! I am an avid runner, I run varsity track for my High school and run on my own. So I know the importance of good shoes! My favorites are my asics but they are on there last leg so I'm in the market.

This was a pretty bare post, I haven't gotten to work out all week so I couldn't post any workouts really and my whole kitchen is packed into boxes ): so no cooking for me. The next two weeks might be a little bare since I'll be living in a hotel until we can move into our new home. Bare with me please!

Have a great weekend, stay beautiful!

Love,
GITGB







No comments:

Post a Comment