Saturday, August 31, 2013

What I love, thoughtful, and fitness! An accumulative post!

So I've been having so many tech issues it's insane but I'm here now and have some awesome stuff to share! I'm loving the fall vibe that's beginning to fill the air and the subtle changes in wardrobe and slight change in weather. Each morning is a little cooler and the breeze a little crisper and we are getting rain every night. Also the change in the horses is becoming more and more obvious as they seem to be having more and more energy everyday.

So for what I love Wednesday I threw some fall photos together just since I'm in such a fallish mood just seeing apples and leaves makes me happy. Then I found those photos of Leighton Meester and Blake Lively and they just remind me so much if my best friends A and M and I. I'm brunette and they are blonde so it just reminded me of us even more. Seeing that did make me a little sad but A is coming to visit next weekend so that keeps me looking up (: then the cute little Starbucks drawing that says "no amount if coffee can wake me up like you do" for a coffee girl that's a pretty big statement haha! The Kate Spade picture is too cute, that's totally my vanity once I move into my house.

The second what I love Wednesday has the passport/travel pack and that is just too cute! Also a great idea when getting ready for travel abroad! Keep all your paperwork and indie neatly tied up! Then the pretty simple anchor pic and the ocean Lilly print because well I love nautical anything and everything. The mason jar painting is going to be in my new room by my vanity I think, every room needs some flowers in a mason jar in my not-so-humble opinion(; that home on the lake is just perfection, it is my goal in life to have a second home on a lake near a ski resort so in the winter we can vacation to ski and snow board and in the summer we can vacation to swim and water ski and sun bathe. When I say we I mean my two kids and amazing husband... What can I say I dream big :P and the. That quote about girls being late from Catcher in the Rye, oh Holden *dies* need I say more?

Then for thoughtful Thursday look at all that Lilly love! Loving that back pack too. Now I know prom has nothing to do with studying but it is school related and Starbucks is the place to study in my opinion. So that completely justifies that adorable idea for thoughtful Thursday! If a boy asked me to any dance that way I'd melt. It was cute and thoughtful and intimate. I mean there's no need for a marching band or a megatron or a blimp. Just something sweet and thoughtful and I'm a happy girl.

Then for fitness Friday I've recently been running on a treadmill rather than outside and to my surprise I like it better. I can see how many calories I'm burning and how far I've gone easily so it makes me push myself harder. It's not for everything but I recommend trying it. I have those exact shorts except with pink and white and gray and instead of my initials it's the Texas A&M logo. I love them! I am needing new running shoes... I'm thinking any of those color combos would make working out that much better!

So I'm gonna confess I haven't eaten healthy really lately because I'm in a hotel, I mean I don't always eat super early by but usually I'm trying healthy recipes all the time. Sadly hotel living doesn't permit this. Oh well Tuesday we move in! Only a few more days! Woo hoo!

Have a lovely Labor Day weekend! Stay beautiful!

XOXO,
GITGB







1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! You can follow the link below to my blog to find out all about it. I hope you'll do it!

    http://thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-take-3.html

    ReplyDelete