Monday, August 19, 2013

Oh Autumn how I love thee...

If these autumn photos are not enough to make you smile and feel all warm and fuzzy you must have the emotional range of a teaspoon! (If you get that reference I love you!) I used to live in sunny California. Though we had hot summers and mild winters we didn't have fall or spring and it was sad. Though it got so foggy I sometimes couldn't see more than two lines on the road in front of my car it never got below 50 during the day and we never got pretty crisp fall. So now that I'm in Colorado I get fall! It's going to be 20 degrees cooler here on the first day of school at it is back in Cali. This is one thing I am extremely happy for due to the move, I mean we get real seasons!

The other thing I'm so excited for is Halloween and thanksgiving! We used to live in the sticks which I loved for certain reasons but we never got trick or treaters and no one ever saw our decorations ): which I loved to put up. So this year we have a big corner house right by the park! So we will have tons of tick or treaters!! I can't wait to brew some chai tea and make some pumpkin bread and dress up as something really classy and cute and hang out and hand out candy. Who wouldn't love that. I might even dress up my Australian Shepherd, Kane, as a pumpkin or some thing. Haha yeah I'm that girl :P well I should get to bed, first day of junior year tomorrow at a new school, here goes nothing!

Stay beautiful! Oh and good luck with the start of school XOXO

Love,
GITGB

PS anyone have any good pumpkin bread recipes? Or any good ideas for Halloween costumes for me (or Kane even haha)

*ALL PHOTOS FROM TUMBLR
User: elegant-autumn, check it out!*























No comments:

Post a Comment