Monday, December 3, 2012

Traditions

Christmas is the best time of year in my opinion (If we could have summer vacation in the winter I'd be the happiest girl in the world) and tradition is a huge part of the reason for that. I love traditions it's something to look forward to ever single year. So here are my family's Christmas traditions:

Waterford Tree


We hang our 12 days of Christmas Waterford collection on this smaller fake tree. 

Tree Shopping With Dad
I don't have pictures of this but two weekends before Christmas we go out and buy a grand tree just him and myself. This is one of my favorites.

Ornament Shopping






Each year we buy a few new ornaments on my dad's birthday after eating at the same restaurant we do every year. We always go to World Market for some reason. We then choose one to write a story about. It's a great time really. this year we chose the little white glittery bird. Still haven't made the story yet. 

Last but not least: Elfie!

This is modeled after the advent calendar. From December 1-Christmas eve I get a small gift each night such as a candle and a candle holder. 





What are all your traditions? Have a great week everyone! 

Love, 

Girl in the Green Breeches

No comments:

Post a Comment