Monday, December 3, 2012

Quick Idea, What do you all think?

So I was going through my closet (tearing is more like it) trying to take inventory of outfits suitable for holiday parties. I'm not sure how many I will be going to or the level of dress. I have sparkly heals and a LBD and the classic black tie look down pat (why I am not sure since the last black tie affair I actually attended was two years ago...) but I realized I don't have much for just smaller or more casual settings. I also realized I down have glitter flats which I am a huge fan of. So my idea is, why don't I glitter my own flats? This could turn out super tacky but I am a master glitterer (seriously I glitter everything, my track spikes included) so maybe I could pull it off. People glitter sneakers all the time right? Have any of you tried this? If so I'd appreciate any feed back (any holiday clothes DIY tips really)! Thanks so much everyone!

Love,

Girl in the Green Breeches

2 comments:

  1. I haven't done it myself, but my friend rhinestoned some heels that turned out pretty well! I'm sure there'd be a good Pinterest tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea I never thought of Pinterest! Thanks so much for checking out my blog I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete