Saturday, December 8, 2012

Studying in Style

Hi everyone this was a more casual outfit I threw together at last minute. Hope you enjoy!

Sweater: Forever 21, Shirt (plain navy crew neck): Target, Jeans: Vigos, Boots: Uggs, Scarf: Gift







Everyone has a different opinion on Uggs, personally for a casual-comfy-going-to-study outfit I love them. I've had mine three years and wear them a lot, they are still going strong! What do you think? I totally understand they just aren't some folks cup of tea (:

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Girl in the Green Breeches

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is really cute! I love the red scarf.

    www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I have a sweater like that and love it! So comfy! I feel like people overreact about Uggs too much; I mean they're not the most attractive shoe, but here in Iowa, I tend to value the warm a bit more, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete