Friday, November 23, 2012

Time for a truth...

So I am big on honesty and I think it's high time I tell everyone something. I may dress cute in the photos I share and I do love fashion... But I'd much rather wear jeans, my converse sneakers, a tee shirt (especially anything SF giants) and my over sized 'Man' Texas A&M or track team sweatshirt. If I could wear that every single day, I would! Okay honestly? I wore that everyday from January-May of last year... Yes I honestly wore that track sweat shirt or the A&M one EVERYDAY.... Yeah... so my fashion sense has obviously evolved but I am not to be mistaken, I will blog about fashion all day but I'm really a jeans and sneakers kinda girl. Love it or hate it, give me a Giants game, some pop corn, and coca cola and I'll be there in a heartbeat with my Buster Posey jersey. This could definitely explain why I don't have a date to formal :P

Love,

Girl in the Green Breeches

P.S. Sorry for the random post! Just felt like sharing, have an awesome weekend... Back to the real world Monday ):

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, I love it! Even girls who are REALLY into fashion are bound to like some comfy time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fashion, but some days it's so hard to not wear leggings, Uggs, and a huge tshirt!

    ReplyDelete