Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sales... No or go?

Now I love any sale as much as the next girl... But Black Friday is sales on steroids. Everyone gathers around the stores and waits to be unleashed when those doors open. It's that one moment a year people forget all manners they ever had and we are back to being savages. So, are those drool-worthy prices worth it? I go bath and forth every year. This year it seems I shall indeed be going. How I decide whether or not to face the insanity is I look at the sales offered and make a list of things I need. This year many of the things I am needing are on sale for unbeatable prices, so, I will be going. Macey's is offering sales on shoes, 50% off men's jackets, 30%-40% sweaters (yay!), 25%-40% off dresses, 40% off Calvin K, Nautica, and Guess, 25%-40% off bags, 30% off PJs, and 30%-50% off jewelry plus much more. Target is opening at nine this year (which is fabulous, no more 4 am rushes!) and our local mall is opening at midnight. Still early/late and exhausting but, better than 4 am no less. So, Are YOU delving into the savagery? I can't say I am above it all...


Love,

Girl in the Green Breeches

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving and may you and all your loved ones be safe and sound.

Photo from Here: http://broadbentquiltshop.blogspot.com/2011/11/after-thanksgiving-sale.html

1 comment:

  1. I didn't go out yesterday--not really my idea of shopping--but I do think I may hit some stores today!

    ReplyDelete