Monday, November 19, 2012

A walk on a drizzly day

Hey everyone, I have had quite the chain of unfortunate events trying to create this post. My internet is touchy to put it lightly and lately it has been quite disagreeable. However, now I am finally having some luck! Yesterday morning Kane and I went on a walk even though it began to drizzle right after we left. It wasn't hard enough to turn back, it was actually kind of nice considering the horrid summer we had. I haven't taken a walk just to walk in way too long. As we went around the property I realized how lucky I am to live on a place with such gorgeous scenery and nice wide open spaces. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving take a moment everyday this week to just appreciate something you notice everyday that seems so simple.
Parka: Abercrombie; Scarf: Gift; Jeans: American Eagle; Shirt: Loft; Plaid Button Down: Forever 21; Boots: Ariat; Dog: not for sale (;  











I just love the colors in this photo




No comments:

Post a Comment