Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Brand Review: Beverly Hills Polo Club

This brand has quickly become one of my favorites! I found it while shopping on Haute Look this past spring and well, fell in love. It is complete West Coast Prep. the style is chic, classic, and iconic for California. The brand started as a silk screen onto a sweat suit but quickly turned into a brand for clothes and accessories. The quality of all their items I have is great. I have a few polos and I ride in them all the time! If you ride you know the clothes you ride in are subject to textile-torture. These polos have held up nicely through it all. I love the horse logo (duh) as well. The polos fit really well and are naturally a little bit long (which personally I like even though I am short waisted). This is the link to their summer catalog: http://www.bhpc.com/catalog/

Tune in tomorrow for an OOTD including some BHPC!

No comments:

Post a Comment