Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pink, polos, and preppy - OOTD

Hey there everyone! It is FINALLY cooling down here in the Golden State and boy am I glad! I love sunshine and summer nights but after four months of 95-110 degree weather it gets old. I mean it was 88 on halloween this year. However, better late than never, fall is here! It was in the sixties today and I couldn't keep the grin off my face.

So, here is what I wore (I had a cardigan and Parka over but I wanted to show off the shirt since I did a Beverly Hills Polo Club post last night, Here: http://girlinthegreenbreeches.blogspot.com/2012/11/brand-review-beverly-hills-polo-club.html )

Polo: BHPC; Jeans: American Eagle; Boots: Bandolino; Watch: Charming Charlie's; Necklace (Isn't this adorable? I twas only about 2 dollars!): Forever 21


(It says LAUGH you can't really tell...) 



So one of the reasons I chose this outfit was because there was a National Honors Society meeting today and anyone interested had to meet the officers and advisors who can pull a lot of weight. So I went with something fun and classy. I feel a good outfit can really give you a confidence boost (I was thinking about this as I walked down the hall after staying late to help a teacher out and how good I felt today). I certainly needed a boost since I was pretty nervous today (thankfully one of my best friends agreed to go with me and look into NHS, that never hurts!)
The jeans and boots are casual but professional and the polo of course is classic but fun with the bright print. It really showed off my personality and I think the meeting went well. Fingers crossed I make the cut! Thanks for reading!

Love, 
Girl in the Green Breeches XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment