Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bales on a Brisk day

This was a ranch work day. I cleaned stalls, moved a new load of hay in, and worked with my colt, Pucker Up aka Pucker. It was a long day ended with a camp fire. This is why I love fall, almost ever weekend there is a bonfire and it's always a great time to gather around with my friends and relax after a long week. Plaid shirt: Forever 21 Jeans: Vigoss Boots: Sorel Jacket: Not sure


The boots run REALLY big, partially because you are supposed to wear a bunch of pairs of wooly warm socks with them. 



Fresh pomegranates!


Kane being a dork


Pucker in his training gear

2 comments:

  1. I have those same Sorrel boots and I have had them forever! They are great!

    Check out my beauty channel and blog!!

    www.youtube.com/Historybeauty

    historybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just fantastic? Really great blog! Thanks for reading mine!

      Delete