Monday, November 5, 2012

Pretty perfumes... What's you're go to?

Every girl needs her go to perfume. Preferably one for spring/summer and another for fall/winter. I know some girls have only one but as the seasons change style changes and my mood changes. The light airy scent of summer suddenly isn't as appealing as the rich deep scents of winter. My go to scent for summer is Carried Away by Bath and Bodyworks. If I'm going out ill spritz on Fresh and Fierce by Victoria Secret. As for winter I have not found my soulmate perfume. Currently I'm loving Pairs Amour by Bath and Bodyworks. However it is still a little sweet for my taste in the winter months. So, I will continue the search for my go-to!

Now I know this wasn't a horse related post but every girl need a good perfume! If you have any suggesting for a yummy fall scent post below!
Love,
Girl in the Green Breeches

No comments:

Post a Comment