Monday, November 5, 2012

Purplely Pleased

I thought I would do a quick post about my new favorite fall nail polish. It used to be a creamy brown from Sinful Colors (not sure the name) but the other day I picked up an OPI while at Target ( I sort of am obsessed with this place... Not sure why but they truly have everything!) This is from their Texas collection and it is called Houston We Have A Purple But really I think is is more pink-maroon. It definitely has purple in it but also a lot of magenta. I have about three coats on so it is a dark creamy maroon. It is rich, luxurious (okay can polish be luxurious? Not sure...) and very holiday. It is totally appropriate for fall since fall is a time for rich colors but it is PERFECT for winter. I mean Christmas time is all about rich reds then there is New Years and Valentines day. If you use a light coat it could even be a summer color in my opinion. I am all about crossing over colors. Keep your eyes out and you will see my nails painted a bright yellow or pink in the middle of winter.


What is your favorite OPI color/name (the names are half the fun!) and what is your favorite fall color?

2 comments:

  1. I love beautiful nail polish, too. The color is really pretty. Your comments made my day on my blog. I don't have a huge following, as I'm sure you could see, so hearing from someone who read my blog and is not someone I know, is really encouraging. I definitely agree with you about preppy style and pearls. I love wearing sweaters over button downs with skinnies or blazers with skirts and tights. Thanks for following me and I will definitely be following you.

    A.Michelle
    www.thethriftyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you for fashion. Button downs, sweaters, and tights are my favorites! It made my day to see your comments! You are my only follower so I'm very excited haha! Thank you so much!

      Delete