Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Too Fabulous Tuesday: Big, Beautiful, Bling

Hey y'all I hope your Tuesday is going well! I gathered up some photos of somethings I absolutely loved form Pinterest.

Look at that arm candy, bows, infinity, and anchors. What isn't to love?

Again, look at that bling, its a cute sparkly bow! I'm a big time bow girl, add some sparkle and it's perfection.


I could never pull these off however I admire all that can, they are gorgeous for the correct occasion. Couldn't you see Serena from Gossip Girl wearing those? 


Okay her hair is amazing. It's huge (a little too big for day to day in my opinion but still, amazing) and curly, and has a bow! Gosh if I could get my hair to go that...

I hope y'all enjoyed these as much as I did! 

Love,

GITGB

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment