Sunday, November 4, 2012

OOTS: A warm (November?) day

It was 80 today... What? It is November! It is supposed to be in the 50's! It is supposed to drop 20 degree over night this week. Yikes! Time for me to go pull out the sweaters from the cedar chest! Hopefully no moths found their way inside. This was my outfit when I went shopping (good for the soul... not my cold! Fighting those crowds was awfully exhausting) . 


Sweater: Forever 21 (not the best quality however inexpensive and cute!) Jeans: Not sure... Old Shoes: If Carrini (Online find) Belt: Calvin Klein Watch: Charming Charlie's Tiffany's Bracelet: Online Tiffany's 






2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I really need a pair of white skinnies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love my white skinnies... Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day? :D

      Delete